We are Ey3 (pronounced “Eye” 3), an EDWOSB and 8a Certified cybersecurity and systems engineering consulting group, headquartered in Prince George's County, Maryland, proudly serving the DoD/IC and our local community.
Who We Are
Simply put, we are a talent-driven and character-rich organization that loves helping and serving people. Evident in our individual service spanning 5 separate DoD/IC agencies, 4 different Federal agencies, companies ranging from Fortune 500's to local small businesses, and supporting numerous community-based programs from DC to Prince George's County to Baltimore - we live and breathe support and service.
What We Do
We solve issues at the root instead of the surface, by focusing on the need versus the problem. The Ey3 Process is simple - We listento our customers like they're our favorite song. We identify the things that keep our customers up at night and/or prevent them from going to happy hours, kid's games/recitals, and taking the time off. We solve the issues based on the needs, to prevent repeat problems. Repeat.
- Systems Engineering & Technical Assistance
- Planning, Supporting and Managing successful programs and projects
- Identifying and applying need-based solutions to technical challenges
- Cyber Security & Information Assurance
- Security engineering and management, vulnerability assessments, and compliance
- Deployment and Continuous Monitoring
- Research & Development
- Providing research involving web3 technologies and Machine Learning. We are constantly evaluating modern applications and technologies to provide to our clients.
- Performing research and development to provide expertise and knowledge within the PGCPS system for our next generation of engineers.
- Analyze how emerging and present technologies can be applied to create better, more performant, more secure systems.
Giving Back 💖
We perform research and development to provide expertise and knowledge within the PGCPS system for our next generation of engineers. We've worked with the PGC Keys program and have our own mentorship and internship programs to help the next generation get jobs in cyber and engineering. We also provide Mentoring and Internships to multiple programs spanning DC, Prince George's County, and Baltimore City assisting populations with growing and advancing their careers in IT and cybersecurity specifically. We strive to provide Mentoring and Internships to multiple programs spanning DC, Prince George's County, and Baltimore City assisting populations (youth, underserved, returning citizens, senior citizens) with growing and advancing their careers in IT and cybersecurity specifically.